Take advantage of the rapid redevelopment and rezoning that is happening in Ingleburn, part of the South - West corridor growth strategy by the State Government.
13 Naylor Place offers investors or home occupiers the advantage of dual rental income of $700 per week!
==== Main House ====
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Large driveway to fit much more than 1 car
* Polished laminate flooring
* Car port
* Security grills
* Ceiling fans
* Split AC unit
* Good sized back yard for all your entertainment needs
* Current leased @ $400 per week
==== Rear House (attached) ====
* A VERY large master bedroom with polished laminate flooring and ceiling fan
* En-suite with a walk in wardrobe
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Kitchen with gas cooking
* Internal laundry with an EXTRA toilet
* Previous tenant paying $300 per week
Located approx 500m away from Sackville Street Public School and close to Ingleburn Train Station, the under construction Ingleburn Shopping Village, Ingleburn Public School AND High School as well as Woolworths, CBA, NAB, Westpac, St George, local cafes, bakeries, 7-Eleven, Ingleburn Library and much more!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools