Calling all investors who want to take advantage of the rapid growth, development and rezoning of the South West Sydney Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy, which focuses on increasing housing density in Ingleburn.
41 Macquarie Road presents ample development potential (S.T.C.A). Currently sitting on the land is a Torrens Title, 3 bedroom duplex, leased to an amazing tenant paying $360 per week, on an active lease.
• R4 zoning (high density residential)
• Under the NSW Governments Precinct Plan, R4 sites in Ingleburn have potential to build up to 7 storeys or higher!
• 516sqm land size (approx)
• Torrens Title site
• 39m frontage (approx)
• 150m away from Ingleburn Village featuring Coles, cafes, CBA, NAB, and many more shops!
• 450m away from Ingleburn Train Station
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools